![]() |
| WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 |
As we know now WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 is scattered in markets as well as there is immense rush to buy WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 . There are number of questions that always arrive in buyers mind “where to buy WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100?, how to buy cheap WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100?” and more. Many excellent reviews already proving the quality of this product.WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 completed with a lot off capabilities which makes it fantastic product. If you wish to know what people say about this product, just read buyers review below.
Got this housing for my S100 and tested it empty in the laundry room sink. Sealed just fine. Took it on 14 dives the next week in Cozumel (I took it to 96 ft without any problems) and the thing performed like a trouper. I had access to every control I wanted (including the ring wheel on the front), and the flash diffuser worked just fine for closeup shots in the clear water (probably wouldn't use it where there's a lot of backscatter. The flash sat high enough to trigger the photosensor on my strobe. It is lightweight and positively buoyant. My strobe tray was enough to make it roughly neutrally buoyant. Since I hold the housing with my right hand, I really like the ring wheel control on the left (Ikelite puts theirs on the right, making it tough for me to use on the fly).WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 Feature.
I have used Canon's underwater housings for the past 5 years (I have the WP-DC4 for my SD600) and they perform very well (I've taken the DC4 to 130 ft with no problems). They take a lot of knocking around but never seem to get too scratched up, even though I keep them clipped to my BDC with a power retractor (they extend far enough to use the camera, and let you release the camera without worrying about it floating off, but you need to get the heavy duty kind for gauges and cameras).
There are only two gripes on this housing from me (why 4 instead of 5 stars). First, I have a Fantasea BigEye dome for wide angle correction. It is held in place with 4 bungees, but the housing only has 3 attach points. I had to epoxy a small D-ring to the housing for the 4th attach point. The second (and very minor) gripe is that the closure latch has a bit of play in it when closed. At first it made me think I hadn't closed the housing properly, but it is just some benign play in the hinge that doesn't affect the seal. A final note in case anyone from Canon is reading, a fiber optic port would be a great addition to this housing! Overall, a great housing that I'm glad to own. WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 review By K. Shein. [Read Original Review here]
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Durable Construction
- Depth Rating: 130'
- Mechanical Controls
- Access To Most Camera Functions
- Neck strap and silicone grease
The WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 price have been announced yet by Canon. in US, the prices of WP-DC43 Underwater Housing for the Canon PowerShot S100 is start from

0 comments:
Post a Comment